Not in Foodservice? Visit:
Mango Menu Promotions
There’s a very good reason that mango is the most popular fruit in the world: its incredible versatility. Served green or ripe, fresh mango mixes easily with savory, sweet, hot and spicy ingredients in appetizers, salads, entrees, desserts, beverages and condiments. Mango accents, complements and enhances local, regional and global cuisines.
- Resolution Revolution – Add nutrients, color and the taste of the tropics to breakfast staples – fruit cups, oatmeal, cereal, smoothies.
- Menu Oscars – Win for best foreign feature with Thai Pork Mango Salad and best supporting role with Mahi Mahi with Mango Mojo.
- Small is Big for Dessert – Your customers will thank you for smaller portions of flavor-packed desserts like Mango Rum Tiramisu and Mini Mango Amaretto Cheesecake.
- Winter Escapes – Melt winter’s gloom with tropical Baja Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa or sunny Mango Caprese Salad. And, try Tony Abou-Ganim’s sophisticated cocktail, The Sweet Escape.
- It’s a Wrap – Boost sales with colorful Mango Chicken Lettuce Wraps, perfect as a light lunch or supper. Fill small lettuce leaves so it’s easy for kids to handle.
- Fresh Starts for Spring – Wake up breakfast menus with Mango Yogurt Parfait or Mango Macadamia Caramel Rolls.
- Spring Chicken – Everyone loves chicken, which benefits from more color and flavor with fresh mango in the mix. Offer Jerk Chicken with Spicy Mango Topper or Hot and Sweet Fresh Mango Chicken Salad.
- Cinco de Mango – More than half the mangos enjoyed in the U.S. grow in Mexico, so mango is a natural choice for Cinco de Mango Salsa, Cinco de Mango Quesadilla and Mango Chile Rellenos Al Carbon.
- Liquados Rule on Mother’s Day – Quench thirsts and please the eyes with fresh fruit in Mango Strawberry Sangria.
June is Mango Month
- Front and Center – Mango turns a casual entree into something special in Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Mango Barbecue Sauce and Mango and Bacon Barbecue Pizza.
- Show your Best Sides – A refreshing take on traditional slaw, Green Mango Slaw will wow guests with the zing of Serrano chiles and Thai fish sauce. Mango Macadamia Nut Rice raises the bar on sides.
- Summer Flings and Flames – Add fresh mango to your grilled produce line-up in Creole Chicken with Grilled Mango.
- Summertime S’mores – Comfort food with a twist, Tropical Mango S’mores.
- Sizzling Summer Salads – Freshen up your salad menu with Spinach Salad and Mango Vinaigrette that features fresh cubed mango.
- Summer Refreshers – A Thai Mango Cooler will create buzz with refreshing citrus and ginger flavor notes.
- Top of the Morning – Sweeten breakfast with fresh mango in a tropical fruit blend for pancakes or offer Mango Breakfast Chutney to compliment a hearty breakfast.
- Global Flavors – Mangos grow in tropical climates around the world. Global traditions inspire Grilled Mango and Tandoori Chicken with Mango Rice, Mango Mojo (BBQ) and Mango Michelada.
- A Little Flavor Goes a Long Way – Customers will remember Mango Chow, Topical Mango Chutney, Green Mango Chutney, Mango Basil Relish, Mango Salsa with poultry, seafood, pork and beef dishes.
- The Closers – At the end of the evening, who could resist Grilled Mango with Spicy Rum Glaze and Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Seafood Scoops – Fresh mango adds color and tropical flavor to Tilapia Ceviche with Mango and Red Snapper and Mango Ceviche.
- Twists on Tradition – Mango Cranberry Sauce, Mango and Almond Yams and Sweet Mango Dessert Tamales add new sparkle to holiday menu specials.
- Timely Tapas – Passed or shared Coconut Shrimp with Mango Sauce satisfies.
- Festive Sips – What’s not to love about Tropical Egg Nog.