Coconut Curry Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 450-degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg, garlic, ginger and soy sauce. Add ground turkey, breadcrumbs, and green onions. Mix until just combined.
- Form the meat into tablespoons sized balls (about 15-20 meatballs) and place them on a baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shallot and garlic and cook until shallot becomes translucent, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, curry paste, soy sauce and ginger. Stir to combine and bring to a simmer. Add the cooked meatballs and simmer about 5 minutes, until they’re well coated in the sauce.
- Remove from the heat and stir in spinach, lime juice, cilantro and/or basil. Taste and season with additional salt and pepper, if needed.
- Combine mango, serrano, lime zest and lime juice in a small bowl.
- Serve meatballs and curry sauce over bowls of rice topped with spicy mango mixture.
Recipe submitted by Erin Lynch, Platings and Pairings.