- 2 large ripe mangos, or 3 small Honey mangos
- 2-inch fresh ginger
- 2 cups young coconut meat, chopped finely
- 2 handfuls of fresh mint
- 1 cup of fresh alfalfa sprouts
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1 cup of shredded carrots
- 1 large cucumber, finely chopped
- On medium, blend together your mangos, coconut meat, and ginger, until everything is completely smooth.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and stir in fresh mint.
- Evenly spread mango mint mixture onto a nonstick 15 x 15 inch pan, as if you were spreading out dough.
- Place in dehydrator. Dehydrate at 105 degrees for approximately 8 hours until your mango wrap is dried but still flexible.
- If you don’t have a dehydrator, place into your oven at 200 degrees, leaving the oven door open. Cook for approximately 6 hours until mango wrap is dry but still flexible.
- While mango wrap is dehydrating, assemble your wrap ingredients.
- Cut the mango mint liner down the middle to make two wraps.
- Peel off each of the mango mint liners to assemble your wraps.
- Place ½ of your sprouts, avocado, carrots, and cucumber on each wrap.
- Roll it up and enjoy!
Recipe submitted by Kimberly Snyder (Solluna)