Crunchy Ramen Noodle Salad with Mango
- 2 (3-ounce) ramen noodle packages without the seasoning
- 1 (8-ounce) package coleslaw cabbage mix
- 1 cup shelled and cooked edamame
- 1 cup mango, diced
- ½ cup green onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup roasted unsalted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 2 Fresno chilies, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup basil leaves, torn
- ½ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon fish sauce
Preheat the broiler to low heat.
Crumble ramen noodles into bite-sized pieces and place on a baking sheet in a single layer. Toast ramen until lightly golden under the broiler, about 3 minutes.
In a large bowl, toss to combine toasted noodles, coleslaw mix, edamame, mango, onion, peanuts, chilies, cilantro and basil.
In blender or large bowl with a whisk, combine oil, lime and orange juices, honey, sesame oil and fish sauce, and blend or whisk until emulsified. Add to salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.