Honey Glazed Chicken with Mango & Cranberries
- 2 lbs chicken thighs (skin on)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Pinch of sea salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup fresh mango, cubed
- Rosemary for garnish
- In a medium sized bowl whisk honey, soy sauce, avocado oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Place chicken thighs in a Ziplock bag and pour in honey marinade. Be sure that each chicken thigh is evenly coated and refrigerate for 3-6 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken skin-side down in a casket iron skillet.
- Add a small amount of the marinade to the skillet (enough to coat the bottom) and discard the rest. Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Turn chicken over skin-side up and add cranberries, mango and rosemary.
- Bake for additional 20 minutes and enjoy!