Nuoc Chom Vinaigrette:
Nuoc Chom Vinaigrette
- In a small bowl, whisk together the water and the sugar until the sugar dissolves.
- Add in the lime juice, fish sauce, and garlic whisk all to combine.
- Combine the Chili oil and the EVOO and while whisking slowly add in the oils to completely combine. Blender can be used as well.
- Place in an airtight container and store for 3 days or use immediately.
For the Mahi
- Combine the Amchoor, salt, and pepper and sprinkle over the entire piece of fish.
- On an oiled grill, grill to fish until completely cooked and set aside to plate.
For the Salad
- Using a mixing bowl, place the mango spirals and udon noodles in the bowl.
- Add in the peppers, chilies, and cilantro.
- Add in the dressing and gently fold in the dressing with the noodles and the ingredients. When completely combined mound in the center of a bowl twisting the noodles into a nest mounded as high as possible.
- Gently lay the fish on the bowl leaning on the salad. Drizzle the fish with ½ Fl oz. dressing.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jason Hernandez of Blade & Tine Culinary Consulting