Tuna Poke with Fresh Mango
- 1 pound sushi-grade Ahi tuna cleaned and trimmed, 1/4 to 1/2-inch dice
- 1 cup diced fresh mango, 1/4-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons fresh chive, minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoons ginger root, fine mince
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Furiake
- Salt to taste
- Wonton crisps triangles
- Micro greens to garnish
serves About 24 portions.
In a chilled bowl, add all the ingredients except the wontons and micro greens. Serve immediately on seasoned wonton crisps, about 1 ounce Poke mixture per chip topped with a few strands of micro greens.
Source: Chef Dave Woolley, CD Culinary Approach