- 2 ea. (or 3 cups) Ripe mango,* peeled & diced or frozen mango chunks
- 1 tsp. Turmeric
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger, minced
- 1 cup Brewed green tea (or water)
- 1 cup Ice (cubed)
- ¼ cup Chia seeds
- 1 tsp. Activated charcoal
- 1 Tbsp. Matcha powder
*Recommended mango ripeness stage 4 to 5
- Soak chia seeds in water overnight in the refrigerator.
- Place all smoothie ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Mix in soaked chia seeds until incorporated.
- Garnish with options of matcha powder and/or activated charcoal.
Created by The Culinary Institute of America as an industry service to the National Mango Board.
Yield: 6 Portions