- 2 cups fresh or frozen mango
- 1 frozen banana, broken into pieces or sliced
- ½ cup mango kefir, or plain yogurt
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Place 2 cups of diced mango and banana pieces into your blender, top with the kefir (or yogurt), pour in the water and honey.
- Place lid on blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into bowls, top with assorted toppings and enjoy!
- For thicker smoothie bowl consistency, use frozen diced mango. Fresh mangos can be peeled, diced and placed in an airtight container in the freezer for up to six months.
Recipe courtesy of Hip Foodie Mom.