In addition to sumptuous tropical flavor, mangos deliver nutritional value and make healthy eating a delightful sensory experience. The 2020-2025 Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommend that adults (ages 19 to 59) consume 1.5 to 2.5 cups of fruit every day (based on a daily consumption of 1600 to 3000 total calories). That’s where mangos come in! The versatile mango is available year round and adds delicious flavor to a balanced diet.
NUTRIENTS IN MANGOS — THE SUPERFRUIT YOU LOVE
- A mango serving size is equivalent to 3/4 cup of sliced mangos and is just 70 calories, so it’s a satisfyingly sweet treat.
- There are 202 calories in 1 whole mango (without refuse and 336g).
- Each serving of mango is fat free, sodium free and cholesterol free.
- Mangos contain over 20 different vitamins and minerals, helping to make them a superfood.
- 3/4 cup of mango provides 50% of your daily vitamin C, 8% of your daily Vitamin A and 8% of your daily vitamin B6. These nutrients in mango may help support your body’s immune system. Learn more.
- One serving (3/4 cup) of mango contains 7% of your daily fiber. It’s a delicious and fun way to get some fiber in your diet.
- 3/4 cup of mango is also a good source of folate, making up 15% of your daily requirement and also of copper, making up 15% of your daily needs.
- There are 19g of carbohydrates in a 3/4 cup serving of mango, making up 7% of your daily value. Give your body a delicious and super fun super fruit!