For Tart Crust:
- 15 dried, pitted medjool dates
- 3/4 cup raw, unsalted cashews
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
For the Mango Cream:
- ¾ cup homemade coconut milk yogurt
- ¾ cup fresh mango
For the Fruit Topping:
- 1 cup freshly sliced mango
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh blackberries
Optional Mango Glaze:
- 1 tablespoon mango preserves
- 1 teaspoon water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor, pulse together the medjool dates, cashews, coconut flakes and coconut oil until a fine consistency is achieved.
- Remove the date mixture and shape the crust on the bottom and up the sides of a tart tin pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before removing the crust from the tin.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the yogurt and fresh mango. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour the mango cream mixture into the date crust and return to the refrigerator to set for 20 minutes.
- Top with fresh mango, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries.
- In a small bowl, combine the mango preserves and water. Microwave for 20 seconds and then stir well.
- Gently brush over the fruit tart to create a mango glaze.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to enjoy.
Recipe submitted by Emily Kyle