- Place fresh mango chucks onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Once mango has frozen, add all ingredients except the Tajin into a high speed blender or food processor. Blend, adding a tsp of warm water, if needed, to help reach a smooth consistency.
- Transfer the mixture into a small baking tin lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle Tajin over the top, and use a spatula or a large spoon to smooth out the sorbet.
- Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours — or longer for a firmer consistency.
- Scoop into a bowl, sprinkle more Tajin on top (optional) and enjoy!
Recipe submitted by Courtnie Hamel (Wellness with Courtnie)