Ayesha Curry's Honey Shrimp and Mango Stir-Fry
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 cup red and yellow bell pepper, cubed
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp peeled (16-20 per pound)
- 1 cup Honey mango, cubed
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a bowl, whisk together the soy, honey, garlic, red pepper flakes and ginger. Set aside. Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook veggies and sauté for about 3 minutes. Add shrimp and mango. Cook until shrimp are no longer pink. Should take about 45 seconds to up to a minute. Toss with sauce mixture. Remove from heat.
Cook rice according to instructions.