Springtime Mango Smoothie Bowl with Edible Flowers
- 2 cups fresh or frozen mango
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon pure honey
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Optional: 2 scoops unflavored collagen peptides
- In a high speed blender, combine the mango, coconut milk, coconut cream, honey, ginger, cayenne, black pepper, and collagen (if using).
- Blend on high for 90-seconds, or until silky smooth.
- Garnish with additional mango and edible flowers as desired.