Mango Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup mango, cubed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Add almond milk then chia seeds to a medium sized bowl.
- Mix well with a fork, scraping the sides of the bowl as you go.
- Add vanilla bean paste and mix again.
- Refrigerate chia mixture for at least 20 minutes to allow chia seeds to absorb the almond milk. If the consistency is too thick, add more almond milk as needed.
- Remove from the refrigerator, top with mango cubes and enjoy!