- 3 cups fresh, ripe mango, chopped or frozen mango chunks
- 1.5 cups filtered water
- 1-2” piece of fresh turmeric, peeled and chopped
- Juice from 1 lime
Honey simple syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup honey
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds/insides scraped out
2 liters sparkling water
- Kaffir lime leaves
- Sliced lime
- Finger limes (optional)
- If using frozen mango, allow it to reach room temperature. Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend until very smooth. Strain through a fine mesh sieve to remove pulp.
Honey simple syrup (Make ahead if possible)
- Place water, honey, and vanilla in a small saucepan over medium-low heat and stir to combine. Bring to a low simmer. Reduce heat to low and continue to simmer until honey is completely dissolved, about 10 minutes. Allow to cool fully and place in an air-tight container in the fridge. Will keep for up to 1 month.
- For each drink, add 3 ounces of the mango juice mixture and 1 tablespoon simple syrup to a 6-8-ounce cocktail glass over ice. Swirl to mix. Finish with sparkling water to fill the glass or to taste.
- Garnish with a slice of lime, kaffir lime leaf and citrus pearls from finger limes, if using