Mango Turmeric Dressing
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mango, divided
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and black pepper to taste
serves Makes 1/2 cup.
- Peel and cut mango into chunks if using fresh mango.
- Add 1/2 cup mango and the rest the ingredients into a food processor or hand blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve a salad with 1/2 cup of mango cubes and drizzle mango dressing over the salad.
- Store leftover in an airtight container in the fridge. Enjoy!
Submitted by Malena Perdomo, MS, R.D, CDE