- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 ¾ cup cooked quinoa, cooled
- 2 ½ cups chopped curly leaf parsley
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup cubed mango
- 1 cup cubed cucumber
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and lemon juice. Whisk in the black pepper and salt.
- Place the cooled quinoa in a large bowl. Pour the dressing over the top. Mix to combine.
- Add the chopped parsley, green onion, tomatoes, mango and cucumber.
- Toss to coat.
- On a serving platter, arrange your romaine lettuce. Place the mango quinoa tabbouleh on top.
Recipe courtesy of Amanda Saab, Amanda’s Plate