- 4 ea. Unripe (green) mango,* peeled, large diced
- 1 ea. Nori seaweed, sheets, julienned
- 2 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Lime juice
- ½ tsp. Sesame oil
- 1 ea. Green onions, thinly sliced on bias
- 1 ea. Garlic clove, thinly sliced on mandolin
- 1 tsp. Ginger, minced
- ¼ cup Cashew nuts, toasted, chopped
- ½ cup Edamame beans, cooked
- ½ tsp. Black sesame seeds
- 2 cups Rice, cooked
- 1 stem Green onion, thinly sliced
*Recommended mango ripeness stage 2 to 3
- Combine with the all the poke ingredients in a bowl and let stand refrigerated for 30 minutes to develop flavor.
- To plate the poke, place 1 cup on top of white rice.
- Top the poke with remaining sliced green onions.
Created by The Culinary Institute of America as an industry service to the National Mango Board.
Yield: 6 Portions