- 10 fl oz Thai Chili Sauce
- 8 fl oz Mango Puree
- 1 tsp Salt, Pepper and Garlic Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Guajillo seasoning
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 fl oz Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tsp Black and White Sesame Seeds
Using a medium container, you can blend in place all the ingredients except the sesame seeds into container.
Using the blender, combine all the ingredients for 30 seconds or until all the ingredients are fully incorporated.
Using a whisk add in the sesame seeds and combine.
Place into a container until ready to use.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jason Hernandez of Blade & Tine Culinary Consulting