- Mix together the marinade ingredients and add the shrimp. Toss to coat, cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Cut mango into slices.
- In a large pan over high heat, add oil and roast the bell peppers and onions in the oil until slightly limp. Set aside.
- Cook Shrimp: Grill or Stovetop.
Grill - Preheat grill to 300°F. Spray grill with cooking spray and grill shrimp, 1 to 2 minutes per side depending on size. Transfer to a bowl and keep warm covered with aluminum foil.
Stovetop - In a large grilling skillet over medium high heat add shrimp and cook for 1 to 2 minutes per side depending on size. Transfer to a bowl and keep warm covered with aluminum foil.
- Add the mango and fajita seasoning to the shrimp.
- Add the peppers and onions to the skillet.
- Serve grilled shrimp and vegetables with warm tortillas or lettuce cups. Top with remaining mangos, pico de gallo and guacamole (optional) and sliced limes.
Recipe submitted by Jeanette Jenkins, The Hollywood Trainer