- Preheat grill to 400 degrees F.
- Cut fresh mango to remove cheeks. Brush with oil.
- While the grill is preheating, make the Whipped Honey Ricotta Cream: In a medium bowl, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add the ricotta and honey, and whip again to incorporate.
- Place mangos on the center of the grill, flesh side down. Grill for 1 minute, then rotate the mangos 90 degrees and grill for 1 more minute.
- To assemble: spoon the Whipped Honey Ricotta Cream over each grilled mango. Add pistachios, a drizzle of honey, and a pinch of sea salt. Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy of Julie Gransee, Lovely Little Kitchen