Salmon in Foil Packets with Mangos, Carrots and Sugar Snap Peas
- 4 salmon fillets, (about 6 ounces each), skin removed
- Salt and pepper
- 1 (1 pound) large mango, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 cup (about 4 ounces) matchstick cut carrots
- 1 cup sugar snap peas (about 4 ounces), stems snapped off and strings removed
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Cut 8 (12-inch) squares of heavy-duty foil. Pat salmon dry and season with salt and pepper.
2. Place 1 piece of salmon on 1 piece of cut foil. Top each with diced mango, carrots and snow peas. Pour 1 tablespoon soy sauce on top of salmon and veggies, top with 1 piece of butter. Place second piece of foil over salmon and veggies. Fold foil pieces together, around all four sides, creating approximately a 7-inch square. Place on rimmed baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, depending on desired doneness of salmon.