- ½ head cauliflower
- 1 Tbs. coconut oil
- ¼ cup spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup chopped microgreens
- 2 Tbs. fresh lime juice
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Wash and let the cauliflower dry completely (this is very important!). Chop into florets, removing the stalk. Place half into the food processor and pulse until the cauliflower has the texture of couscous, being very careful not to over-process. Repeat with the rest of the cauliflower.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat, add the spring onions and sauté for about 3 to 4 minutes, or until soft.
- Raise the heat to medium-high. Add the cauliflower “couscous” to the sauté pan. Cover and cook approximately 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until the cauliflower is slightly crispy on the outside but tender on the inside.
- Add to a mixing bowl, and mix in the mango, bell pepper, cilantro, microgreens and lime juice. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.