- Wash, peel and clean mango flesh off of seed and dice medium. Reserve 1 cup of diced mango for garnish the place the remaining dice onto a wax or parchment paper lined cookie tray and partially freeze the mango for about 1-1½ hours. Blend water and agave together.
- Make in batches by placing icy mango dice, water-agave nectar blend and fresh squeezed lime juice, and then ice into a blender. Blend until smooth and slushy.
- Add 3/4 tablespoons (reserve the other ¼ to garnish top) of chamoy and 3/4 teaspoon of Tajin to each glass. Swirl the chamoy up the side of each glass then sprinkle in the Tajin.
- Pour the icy and slushy mango mixture into each glass and top with the remaining fresh diced mango, more chamoy, and a sprinkle of tajin seasoning.
- Serve the Mangonada immediately with Tamarindo rolls/straws.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Dave Woolley