- 10-pound bone-in, spiral sliced ham
- 1 cup ripe mango, cubed
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Allow ham to sit at room temperature for so 30minutes prior to cooking.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place ham cut-side down in a roasting pan and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- While the ham is cooking, make the glaze by combining mango, vinegar, honey, mustard, garlic and pepper in a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Brush the glaze over the entire ham, return to the oven, and continue to cook for another 20 minutes, until the glaze is set and the internal temperature of the ham reaches 140°F. Serve.
Nutritional analysis per serving (for 12): Calories 641; Protein 86 g; Carbohydrates 11 g; Fat 28 g; 43% Calories from Fat; Cholesterol 238 mg; Sodium 3202 mg; Potassium 1127 mg; Fiber 0 g