For the Mango Cidertini:
- 6 oz. mango cider (recipe below)
- 1 1/2 oz. vodka
- 1 oz light rum
- 1 oz. Grand Marnier
For the Homemade Mango Cider:
- 7 mangos, seeded and cut into large cubes
- 5 apples, cored and quartered
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks (if using ground cinnamon, use 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons cloves (if using ground cloves, use 2 teaspoons)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh sliced ginger
- 1 tablespoon all spice
- To make homemade mango cider: Place all ingredients in a slow cooker, set to low and let cook for 6 hours.
- Drain cider through a cheesecloth-lined sieve.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- To make the mango cidertini: Fill the shaker with ice.
- Add all the ingredients and shake vigorously.
- Strain into the glasses.
- Serve with a mango slice.
Recipe submitted by Matt Robinson, Real Food by Dad