Grilled Bratwurst with Mango Relish
- 2 mangos (about 2 pounds), peeled, pittted and diced
- 2 teaspoons coarse grain mustard
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 package store-bought bratwurst (uncooked)
- 1 package store-bought hot dog buns
Combine mangos, mustard, sugar and thyme in a medium bowl. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste, set aside.
Preheat outdoor grill or indoor grill pan over medium-high heat. Place four bratwurst on hot grill, cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes; turning often until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. To serve, place cooked bratwurst in hot dog bun and top with mango relish.