CATEGORY DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH
The 2017 Mango Retail Performance Report summarizes scanner data for mangos and the tropical fruit category, including sales, volume, pricing and promotional efficiency trends for the nation and nine sub-regions.
The Quarterly Mango Category Development and Ad Tracking Reports provide a timely update of mango scanner data for the country and by sub-region. These reports includes mango contribution to department, dollars and volume per store per week and average retail pricing by quarter. Mango Advertising trends are also included and correlated to mango movement. Get the quarterly reports in the tab below.
If the Mango Performance Report leaves you hungry for more detailed information about mango performance by market, our Mango Market Development Index Report is just what you’re looking for. It boils mango purchases per capita down to a single index number so you can easily compare markets and regions across the country.
- 1st Half Category Development and Ad Tracking
- Q1 2018 Category Development and Ad Tracking
- 2017 Mango Retail Performance Report
- 2017 Mango Market Index Report
- Q4 2017 Mango Category Development and Ad Tracking Report
- Q3 2017 Mango Category Development and Ad Tracking Report
- 2017 Attitude and Usage Study