About Francis Mangos
The Francis mango, sometimes referred to as Madam Francis, grows on small farms throughout Haiti with peak availability from May to June.
- Flavor: Sweet and fruity
- Aroma: Peach and tropical fruit
- Texture: Soft, juicy flesh with fibers
- Color: Bright yellow skin with green overtones
- Shape: Oblong and sigmoid S-shape
- Ripening Cues: Green overtones diminish and the yellow becomes more golden as the mango ripens.
Why Eat Mangos?
It’s Simple. Superfruit Nutrition Benefits Plus Amazing Flavor!
Superfood Meet Superfruit
Mangos are a superfood, containing over 20 different vitamins and minerals.
Get to Know Your Mango
Learn the basics of selecting a perfect mango, how to cut it, get delicious recipes and learn about the mango varieties you can find in stores.
Easy. Delicious. Chef-Inspired.
Fan-favorite recipes that are simple and full of incredible flavor.
Mango ideas for every occasion, from weekday breakfast to holiday treats.