AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Since 2005, the National Mango Board has strived to support the mango industry through innovative marketing campaigns, important research projects, and direct industry outreach. These efforts have been recognized by a number of organizations through the years. Read on to see the awards the NMB team has received.
PRODUCE BUSINESS MARKETING EXCELLENCE AWARD
For twelve years, the National Mango Board has won the Produce Business Marketing Excellence Award for consistently executing creative marketing campaigns year after year that deliver results and drive mango consumption.
- 2020 – The Mango Tribe
- 2019 – The Mango Store
- 2018 – Go Mango! The Super Fun Superfruit
- 2017 – Mangos as a Cultural Icon
- 2016 – Scoring Mangoooals for the Win!
- 2015 – Cooking with Mangos Foodservice
- 2014 – Mangover Celebrations, Consumer Marketing Promotion
- 2013 – Red Mango, Foodservice Branded Chain Promotion
- 2012 – Mango Hometown Tour
- 2011 – Virtual Test Kitchen
- 2010 – Holidays with Latin Flair
- 2009 – Rising Mango Star Video Contest
2019 United Fresh Produce Excellence in Foodservice Awards Program
Chef Jeffrey Quasha, Corporate Executive R & D Chef, Morrison Healthcare, Savannah, GA was honored by United Fresh for his work to bring fresh produce to hospitals. Chef Quasha was nominated by the National Mango Board for the Morrison Healthcare mango promotion in 2018, which included a fresh mango “no fry” hand pie on the menu.
2014 PRWEEK AWARDS – HONORABLE MENTION
The National Mango Board and PR agency FleishmanHillard were recognized by PRWeek as an honorable mention for the 2014 Product Brand Development Campaign of the Year.