- In the bowl of an electric mixer with the whisk attachment, whip goat cheese until soft and creamy. Add finely diced mango and pomegranate arils and fold in gently.
- Place the whipped goat cheese mixture on a piece of plastic wrap, and roll to form a log, twisting the ends tightly. Chill until firm at least 3 to 4 hours, or longer.
- In a small pan, melt butter over medium high heat. Add sage leaves and fry, about 1 to 2 minutes per side or until crispy. Remove from the heat and drain on a paper towel.
- Crush the fried sage leaves into bits and mix with the chopped pistachios.
- Spread the mixture onto a clean work surface and roll the chilled cheese log into the nut mixture until all sides are evenly coated.
- Wrap and chill – allow the cheese to come to room temperate when serving for easy spreading.
Recipe note: For a quick tutorial on how to cut a mango, check out this one-pager.
Recipe submitted by Julie Gransee, Lovely Little Kitchen