INGREDIENTS1/2 cup - fresh lime juice1/2 cup - fresh lemon juice1 each - unripe mango, diced3 cups - tomato juice1 tablespoon - grenadine syrupDash(es) - habanero hot sauce, 1 large pinch - freshly ground black pepper1/4 teaspoon - sea salt
Recipes Developed by Jorge Fitz and Beto Estua, Casa Jacaranda, Mexico City
- Add the lemon juice, lime juice and mango to a blender. Blend into a smooth liquid.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled in caballitos or small cups that will keep it cold.
- You can spice it up with a pinch of freshly ground black pepper in each cup, or a dash of habanero salsa.
- Pair with your favorite shot of mezcal or tequila on the side.
Per 2 fluid ounce serving: 25 calories, 0 g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 7 g carbohydrate, 5g sugar, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein, 150 mg sodium