Mango Chickpea Salad with Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 15 ounces (1 can) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds removed and sliced into thin strips
- 1 large mango (about 1 cup), diced
- 1/2 cup avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup roasted and salted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced shallot
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- Pinch of salt
In a large bowl, combine spinach, chickpeas, bell pepper, mango and avocado.
In a blender, combine olive oil, lime juice, honey and salt. Blend until emulsified, about 30 seconds. Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and toss. Garnish with pumpkin seeds, chili powder, cilantro and shallots and serve.