No Bake Mango Cheesecake
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 fl oz heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup mango puree
- 1.5 fl oz mango vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp gelatin
- 1 fl oz warm water
- 1 cup fresh mango pieces, 1/4"
- Graham cracker crusted 8-inch springform pan
serves 1 8-inch cheesecake.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, sour cream, and heavy cream and mix with hand mixer until smooth.
- Add in the sugar, salt, and vanilla extract. Mix until fully combined.
- Add in the mango puree, vinegar, and lemon juice and mix on medium speed until the mixture is smooth with no lumps.
- In a separate bowl, place the warm water and gelatin and whisk to combine. Slowly add 2 oz of the cheesecake mixture into the water to temper (to make sure that is not too hot). Then gradually add mixture to the cheesecake bowl and mix well for 1 minute to combine.
- Using a spatula, fold in the mango pieces.
- Pour the mixture into a graham cracker crusted 8-inch springform pan and level out. Gently shake the pan and tap on counter to make sure that there are no are bubbles inside of the cake.
- Refrigerate, uncovered, overnight and serve the following day.
Optional garnishes: mango puree drizzle or fresh mango pieces.
Recipe submitted by Blade & Tine Culinary Consultants