Not in Retail? Visit:
Mango Crop Report
The Mango Crop Report is updated every seven to 14 days with information from the countries that are currently shipping mangos, will begin shipping soon or have recently ended shipment to the U.S.
Information in the Mango Crop Report includes:
- Shipping projections
- Volume shipped
- Volume arrived in the U.S.
- A comparison to the volume arrived in the U.S. in 2010
- Information about varieties shipping from each country
- Recent pricing information by port, variety and size
- When applicable, shipping status of mangos sent by ship
To receive an email each time the mango crop forecast is updated: