Mango Pico de Gallo
- 1 each - tomato, cut into 1/4 cubes
- 2 tablespoon white onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1each serrano chili, without stem, finely chopped
- 2 each ripe mangos, cut into 1/2 cubes
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
serves Yield: 2-1/2 cups (five 1/2-cup servings).
Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix being careful not to beat or mash the mango. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This is great side dish to go with grilled meat.
Recipes Developed by Ricardo Muñzo-Zurita, Azul Restaurantes, Mexico City