ENSALADA DE MANGO Y CAMARONES ASADOS
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 6 cups (10 ounces) mixed baby lettuces, washed and dried
- 2 large mangos (about 2 pounds), peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/4 cup shaved or shredded Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. On large rimmed baking sheet, toss shrimp, with 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, paprika, ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Roast until pink and cooked through and beginning to lightly brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer to bowl to chill in refrigerator.
In large bowl, whisk together remaining 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and honey, season with salt and pepper. Toss lettuce, mango and chilled shrimp in olive oil lemon juice mixture, divide among plates, and sprinkle with Parmesan.