Not in Foodservice? Visita Mango.org para:
While most people love mangos for their luscious tropical flavor, they also deliver a host of nutrients and make healthy eating a delightful sensory experience. The versatile mango is available year round and adds delicious flavor to a balanced diet.
Mango Nutrition Messages
The following statements have been reviewed and approved by USDA following FDA guidelines for nutrition statements.
Mangos are bursting with antioxidants and over 20 different vitamins and minerals.
Each one-cup serving of mango provides:
- 100% of your daily vitamin C
- 35% of your daily vitamin A
- 12% of your daily fiber
- Only 100 calories
Or, mix and match from any of these USDA-approved mango nutrition messages:
- One cup of mango provides 100% of your daily vitamin C.
- One cup of mango provides 35% of your daily vitamin A.
- One cup of mango provides 12% of your daily fiber.
- One cup of mango is just 100 calories
- A one-cup serving of mango is fat free, cholesterol free, sodium free and just 100 calories.
- One cup of mango is just 100 calories, so it’s a sweet treat that won’t weigh you down.
- Mangos are a superfruit and provide an excellent source of vitamins A and C.
- Mangos contain over 20 different vitamins and minerals.
- Mangos are a superfruit—bursting with antioxidants and over 20 different vitamins and minerals.
- Mangos are a must for any diet and a good source of dietary fiber. One cup of sliced mango provides 3 grams of fiber, 12% of the total needed in a single day.
Mangos are a premier source of vitamins C and A, and contain antioxidant nutrients with lots of health benefits.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that promotes healthy immune function.
- Vitamin A supports vision and bone health.
- Mangos are nutrient rich, providing fiber and more than 20 different vitamins and minerals, including vitamins C and A. Vitamin C promotes healthy immune function and collagen formation. Vitamin A is important for vision and bone growth.
- Mangos are a wholesome fruit providing a satisfying source of dietary fiber and more than 20 different vitamins and minerals, including vitamins C and A.
- Mangos are as nutritious as it gets! Their fresh and flavorful taste bursts with more than 20 different vitamins and minerals plus dietary fiber in every bite.