Not a Consumer? Visit:
Let's Mango Blog
Post by Month
Mango in Magazines
With fall just around the corner, we have some fantastic mango recipes for your autumn get-togethers featured in your favorite magazines this month!
Taste of Home features three mango recipes that are sure to wake up your taste buds:
• Sip on a Blueberry Thirst Quencher, topped off with some fresh mangos
• Chutney Chicken Croissants consists of mango chutney, cream cheese and fresh chicken breast
• Sweet and Spicy Pineapple Salsa makes for a delicious topper for any dinner with fresh mango and pineapple
For a delicious morning snack, check out a Mango- Strawberry Smoothie that Family Circle is featuring this month! Fresh mangos and strawberries give this smoothie a sweet taste, while silky tofu makes the smoothie creamy and thick.
First for Women offers a variety of mango recipes, from drinks to dessert:
• Try the Pango Creamsicle, a delicious protein shake with mangos and peaches
• Creamy Mango Cheesecake mixes mangos, coconut and French vanilla mousse to create one tasty treat
Still looking for that dessert fix? Try Mango Brulee with Lime in this month’s Martha Stewart Living. This simple dessert requires little effort but offers big taste.
Give your kids the perfect after-school snack with Spicy Mango Fruit Leather Roll- Ups, featured in Food Network Magazine. Fresh mangos combine with cayenne pepper to give this snack exploding flavor!
Mangos are taking over September, so join in on the mango madness by trying out these delicious recipes!