The Consumer PR & Marketing Program is designed to increase mango consumption and awareness amongst consumers in the U.S. The program uses education initiatives such as how to choose, cut and select mangos. In addition, the NMB performs continuous consumer and category development research to generate strong core messages and program direction. The program is further informed by current trends, consumer insights, measurement & analytics plus the latest in digital and social media solutions.
SPOKESPEOPLE & INFLUENCERS
- Secure media-worthy spokespeople and influencers to bring mango brand positioning and personality to life all year long. A mix of recipe developers, dietitians, video gurus, photographers and media mavens from across the country will educate and inspire more consumers to Go Mango!
- Maintain a steady drumbeat of media coverage through ‘always on’ pitches and media kits that aim to spark mango inspiration with creative approaches to educating consumers on key mango messages.
- Pitch angles to share mango recipes, along with cultural stories and nutritional benefits.
PAID SEARCH & AMPLIFICATION
- Increase mango awareness while supplementing earned media & PR efforts leveraging search capabilities to target and retarget relevant consumers, extending the shelf-life of mango stories.
- Engage lapsed millennial consumers to encourage repeat purchase.
ONGOING SOCIAL MEDIA
- Create and oversee social media channel strategy leveraging social media analytics & measurement.
- Develop evergreen, seasonal and program specific content for social media channels.
- Monitor social channels and community engagement, supporting follower inquiries.